With help of help extensions, you can add hair that isn’t your own onto your own natural hair. The high quality hair extensions can be styled and washed which makes them a multipurpose means of achieving a new look.
The hair extensions are available in a range of hair types – wavy, curly and long straight and sleek as well as with various textures and lengths. These days most popular are the Clip in hair extensions which allow much more varied hairstyles to suit any occasion.
So to ensure you’re purchasing great best clip in extensions you should be aware of features to search for. Read through these simple steps and learn to attach it in the most unrecognizable way:
- Make sure that you buy a clip-in extension that is the closest shade to your natural hair unless you don’t want to get a different hair color.
- Display all the pieces of the extension so that you can see which is bigger and smaller. This way, you will know exactly what to put for each part of your head.
- Part your hair above your neck, just right between your ears. Secure all the hair at the top with a hair clip or put it in a ponytail.
- Attach the smaller piece of clip-in extension first; clip it right at the center of the back of your head. Make sure to slide the clips along the top part of the partitioned area.
- Let the hair at the top loose after you complete attaching the pieces of the hair extension. Carefully arrange your real hair with your fingers so that they will naturally cover the extensions.
- If you want to style your hair further, you can do so as long as the extensions stay hidden and in place.
If you still have any doubts you may browse around this site to get more tips on how to apply clip-in hair extensions in the perfect way.