Lately, it has been observed that people are now preferring to buy birthstone jewelry like pendants, rings, earrings etc from online stores like Givuto. This sort of jewelry pieces are elegant, beautiful as well as it has a significant meaning as per the birthstone.
Basically the birthstones are gemstones and usually, people buy it according to their births months stone. As there are so many stores selling such stone studded jewelry it is vital to buy them wisely. Below mentioned are some factors to consider whilst buying birthstone jewelry:
- Quality – The gemstone is called authentic when it possesses all the necessary traits for its identity. Also, the quality of birthstone color and lucidity greatly affects its cost.
- Color – Nowadays a lot of gemstones are color enhanced by techniques such as high-temperature treating, dissemination, radiation, greasing, and dying. Assuming other qualities equal, natural color gemstones will be the most costly.
Dyed stones will be the least expensive. For instance, may birthstone jewelry is embedded with emerald so you should check its color whether it is fine or not.
- Size – These birthstones are sold according to their weight. This means that bigger the stone, the higher the price per carat. However, do not evaluate the weight of diverse kinds of gemstones. As they have different densities.
- Lab created gemstones – Such synthetic or artificial gemstones have the distinctiveness like natural gemstones, except not the same inclusions. These high-quality stones are expensive but should cost less than the same quality mined gemstone.
- Personalized – Birthstone jewelry that requires extra time, new design, buying new or unusual materials can be expensive. You can click this link to read about the 12 most expensive gemstones in the world. Instead, use the seller’s existing design with the substitution of in-stock stones or beads.